Like us on Facebook
Tourism and attractions
- Shopping Amstelveen city center. Which has received the number one award for best shopping center Netherlands in 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Aan de Poel. A fine-dining restaurant that was awarded one Michelin star for the period 2009-2012. Since 2013 it carries two Michelin stars. Aan de Poel is located on the shore of lake De Poel.
- Cobra Museum is located in the centre (Stadshart) of Amstelveen.
- Museum Jan van der Togt, is centrehousing a glass art collection
- Birthplace of the artist Jan Cornelis Hofman.
- Birthplace of the actress Famke Janssen.
- Birthplace of the DJ and artist Martin Garrix
- A statue of Rembrandt overlooks the river Amstel, south east from the Amstelpark, where a windmill open to visitors is also situated
- An Electrische Museumtramlijn still connects to Amsterdam in the summer, passing by the Amsterdamse Bos and Olympic rowing lake
Feel free to Email me any additions or corrections
LINKS AVAILABLE TO YOUR SITE